Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VoiceThread: Publishing as Play

At the foot of my page is a multimedia presentation my Educational Technology classmates and I put together one afternoon. We went out into the sunshine and took some pictures, then created our "digital story" in VoiceThread, a "secure K-12 network for students and teachers to collaborate and share ideas with classrooms anywhere in the world." Its editorial ease and simplicity, as well as its security features for safe sharing, make this application especially appealing for use in Mac-equipped classrooms. Go see for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I see (and hear!) you and your classmates had fun experimenting with VoiceThread. And the resulting artifact hints at tremendous instructional value. I learned some new things about local flora. Thank you!

    Can you just imagine what young people might create and share with a camera and multimedia presentation tool, such as VoiceThread? It's exciting!

    ReplyDelete